Tuesday, April 29, 2008

April 29, 2008

To the web!...

...The newest version of Grand Theft Auto comes out today. And no matter how much my moral core prompts me to feel otherwise, I have to admit that this is a fun game to play. At least, the old ones were fun. Forgive me. Not sure I would spend the money on something like this any more, though.

...Anyone else think that now is about time to stop this thing? If I were Billy Ray, I'd say it's time to shut it all down for a bit, or you're gonna get this, this, or this. And it actually seems as if they are trying to do the child star thing right. But is there a 'right' way anyway?

...So there are apparently people who actually wanna be the body behind the horrible new OU 'mascot'. Does anybody who is a Sooner fan like the horses?

...I'm uninformed and unmotivated, politically speaking, but something just doesn't seem right. And it seems like another industry has picked up on this, too.

...An article here on athletes and smoking from ESPN.com. (And you might notice where I've lifted my new blog style.)

...I like movies, but I don't like every movie, or even most movies, for that matter. So I like to know, if I'm going to spend the time and money on seeing one in the theater, if it is worth it. And this website is the one I've found that seems to give me good information on whether a movie is good or not. Test it and see. Look up your favorite movies on there, or the classics, and check the ratings, and you will see that it is reliable. Just saw "Juno" a couple of weeks ago, partly based on their consensus review, and thought it was great.

Welp, have a great day every one! (all three of you)

No comments: