Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The Party

Well, this has turned out to be quite the reunion. Welcome to old friends who are stumbling into my little cyber world. Thanks for making contact.

Had a week off for vacation. Went to Dallas to visit my family. Also celebrated the 1st birthday of little Sam Thomas, my namesake. It's very sad, really. You can tell how much pressure he feels to live up to the name because of how much he craps his pants when I'm around. He's a tender little guy. Still wets the bed.

Actually, he's one of the sweetest kids you'll ever meet, without a doubt. Here he is/we are:



Got to see my nephews, David and Peter, who are Will and Allison's children. They also have one on the way. Three kids within 3 years...they're not Catholic. Pete's walking now. David's using sentences and is fascinated with fans.



And, here in KC, are Caden and Emery, Jake and Amy's children, who I get to see nearly every week. Sweet kids.
Here's Emery:





And...here is me at Halloween last year:

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Sam, all of your nephews, nieces, and cousins are very cute. i know that they already love Uncle Sam! I am also very glad to know that you are still hilarious- i love your Halloween picture as well. I am glad that i have stumbled into your cyper spot.

Katie said...

Sam--those kiddoes are too cute! As for the halloween pictures, just wonder whether you chose the angel or the devil...

Sam said...

Ali, I'm wondering why I didn't come up with that one before you.