Friday, June 24, 2005

ACK...AAHack hack...

Just dustin' off the keyboard to post briefly on this blog.

I'm now in KC--CPR certified, and, this afternoon, will be certified to restart someone's heart if I have to. Not as thrilling as you'd think. Actually, my imagination makes it terribly frightening--the responsibility and all.

Livin' in a cool downtown loft with nice hardwood floors, with a schmancy black table displaying some of the handiwork of JBergin. No wall hangings are up yet. I'm scared to disturb the neighbors. Of course, I could just go knock on their door and introduce myself, but that's too much right now. Will wait for the wknd.

Here's my current contact e-mail: samcaire@hotmail.com

If you e-mail, I'll send my phone # to you if I know you.

Back to the studying/training...I'll post more later if I get inspired.

Sam

No comments: